e-Governance Summit: Highlights
- The changes produced by ICTs on the governance processes, (e.g. regulatory and legal frameworks, organisational and administrative procedures, roles of various stakeholders involved, etc.).
- The socio-economic implications at policy level; and
- Key issues, challenges and innovations fueling the furtherance of e-Governance in the country.
- Effects on decision-making, public management and service delivery owing to ICT policy development.
- The best and next practices adopted by various State Governments in the field of eGovernance.
- Special Discussion on Smart Cities
Education Summit: Highlights
- Capacity Building of Teachers: The need for teachers’ adaptation with digital learning environments
- Fostering Quality in Higher Education through Accreditation and Assessment
- Critical role of Industry/ Academia interface in making students employable
- Reinventing India’s educational landscape by using technology.
Health Summit: Highlights
- Improvement of the infrastructural bottlenecks of district hospitals.
- Making telemedicine more useful to make healthcare affordable & reachable.
- Attaining and maintaining patient safety in India.
- Applicability of Public Private Partnership (PPP) model in Indian Healthcare.
BFSI Summit: Highlights
- Encouraging Entrepreneurship & Incubation (Financial Inclusion).
- Pradhanmantri Jandhan Yojana.
- Jandhan, Adhar & Mobility.
- Insurance sector how government insured industry financial services it includes.
- Customer Experience management in banking and financial institution.
- Technology in BFSI Sector: Changing Paradigm
- Banking for Rural Development